Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

Interesting twist.

Well drawn and easy to comprehend, even if you're not a fan of Pokemon. I liked the effects and attacks you chose to use, but it would've been nice to see some more. The blinking with each attack was a bit of a letdown to me, but then again, it is true to the game. My only other complaint is the audio was a bit loud compared to the music... :/ My ears were punished, lol. But you made up for it with the subtle bits of humor in the vid. =3

Overall a good flash, nice job. :)

Mario: The Uncut Deaths Mario: The Uncut Deaths

Not horrible

It was a little ridiculous in some parts, but overall it's not a bad flash. Got a chuckle out of me in some parts, though I have seen better. I thought the entire landscape killing Luigi was fairly original; gotta say I didn't see that coming, lol.

Sticky 3 Sticky 3

iLike

This was really great. The music was a bit lacking on the timing department, but it makes up for it because they're great choices. I nearly got chills when Navras from The Matrix played (you're thinking, what? How do you get chills from a stick figure animation?) Lmao. Overall, great flash movie. The animation was well done, and despite some minor quirks like timing for the music, it gets a 9 from me. Well done.

Contemplation Loop Contemplation Loop

Not bad.

I really really like this. It has A LOT of potential as a song just on it's own. It would make a great song for a dramatic scene where there isn't any audio, or just a vivid memory or a vision of the past present future, etc. So, like I said: not bad. Not bad at all.

I would pick this up for you and mess around with it... but I'm not really fond of working with anyone else's work other than my own. Hope you understand. Keep it up, I know you'll find a way to make this work out great.

cRAVE01 responds:

^_^ Thank you very very much.